2009年12月2日水曜日

Mad God: Yukari Susugi Chapter VIII of the problem

a long time, I gently, gently pat a tiny face she exclaimed: "Yukari Susugi, snow purple, wake up." She repeated hazy sleepy called out to open his eyes, puzzled question: "How?" I'm tired of the pinch the nose gently bit her cute pets, with a smile: "This worm is a nap, the university has to hear the Please do not go to eat dinner which is the backup. "which she is slowly waking up to the sky was getting dark already, please refer shouted:" so late, end back end, with its laughable, if all is in jeopardy. "grind the ability to move to a small fist hit safe generous to me. My Snob, and at this time, Cloud Nine is a long and cold, now, has been left out of the baby want to appropriate their favorite weapon. I her: "You are in my skiing, I made fun of the old injury could recur." Zixue I can not play a quick rub to recover his fist, books

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿