2009年12月4日金曜日

I thank Rui, Ohio Pork Princess thanks

to work today, glad to see you move your public Tadashi Tadashi white crystals could be the nature of the list of social studies

Indeed, in a timely manner, not to contact Ohio helplessly Kano You

Please see my list for the victory, I am happy to worse, you may need to stop their hair short

Now my operational problems, the main problem is not know

Given within the station filled by characters of pigs tips

Then, I give an answer in the forum is to post articles, such as a dedicated professional pig princess, I did not have a timely

Lane is a station in the morning I was found not to update the list to make sure my name is not sent to the short-term success

Several attempts are still valid

Purinsesupiguretto PM the phone to me, for the meeting, not to hear the work on access roads

But I have not abandoned the princess and the pig still in touch with me, keep it seriously,



レッドストーン rmt | ラテール rmt  | アトランティカ rmt |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿